ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage Index du Forum
ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage

Chelsea target reveals offers

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage Index du Forum -> Secteur Externe -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Porsrun

Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: 14/09/2018 07:22:20    Sujet du message: Chelsea target reveals offers Répondre en citant Back to top

In an interview ahead of Sunday's clash with Chievo, speaking for the club's match program, Alessandro Florenzi revealed the sbo888 details about his proposed this summer, opting to stay in Rome.
"The renewal was an important step in my career. Furthermore, it was what I wanted and what Rome wanted. Everyone knows sbo888 that I had many offers, all of which I chose to reject. I'm pleased to receive them, though, because it means that I've done my job done," said Florenzi. The defender then went on to talk about Roma's encounter with Real Madrid in the Champions League, revealing that his team needs to approach things 'game by game'.
"The right way approach such an important challenge would be to first think about Chievo, take this game by sbo888game. We have to put in a good shift and win in order to be really ready for Real Madrid. It will not be easy, but we must try to do better than last year," the defender concluded.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 14/09/2018 07:22:20    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage Index du Forum -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson