ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage Index du Forum
ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage

Steve Sidwell believes Hazard is more light-hearted

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage Index du Forum -> Secteur Externe -> Mercenariat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Porsrun

Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: 15/10/2018 07:47:25    Sujet du message: Steve Sidwell believes Hazard is more light-hearted Répondre en citant Back to top

SKY SPORTS pundit Steve Sidwell has made some interesting observations at how Eden Hazard differs to Cristiano Ronaldo and 188bet Lionel Messi. Former Chelsea midfielder Sidwell is a huge Hazard fan and he believes he is one of the best in the business. But he has spotted one major difference between the Belgian and Ronaldo and Messi - he is far more light-hearted on the pitch. While Ronaldo 188bet and Messi are often seen looking stern, Hazard casts a far happier figure.
"What I love about him when I watch him play is he always has a smile on his face," Sidwell said.
"He's not as serious as the Ronaldos and Messis. He seems to be that he could go again - does that make sense?
"It's like he's got another level to go 188betand the way his team play, I remember watching the West Ham game a few weeks back, he was desperate for Morata to score.
"He went through and tried to backheel it for Morata when he could have scored himself.
"For him to propel himself to the next, next level, he would need to be a man possessed and score more goals.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 15/10/2018 07:47:25    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage Index du Forum -> Mercenariat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson