ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage Index du Forum
ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage

Eden Hazard is using the same tactic Cristiano Ronaldo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage Index du Forum -> Académie -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Porsrun

Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: 18/10/2018 07:18:38    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard is using the same tactic Cristiano Ronaldo Répondre en citant Back to top

EDEN HAZARD is behaving like Cristiano Ronaldo did when the ex-Manchester United winger wanted to join Real Madrid. That is แทง บอล ฟรี according to Ronaldo’s former team-mate Wes Brown. Hazard flirted with a transfer from Chelsea to Los Blancos this summer, expressing openness to move to pastures new following the World Cup. The Blues managed to keep hold of their talisman, however, and แทง บอล ฟรี the Belgian has started the season brilliantly. Hazard tops the Premier League goalscoring ranks with seven strikes, along with three assists which have helped Chelsea spar with Liverpool and Manchester City atop the table. The 27-year-old has recently expressed his desire to play แทง บอล ฟรีfor Real Madrid one day, however, amid talks to sign a new Chelsea contract.
"I don't want to say: ‘Yes, I am signing a new contract,’ and then in the end I don't end up signing,” Hazard said last week.
"So I will see. Sometimes in my head, I wake up in the morning and think I want to go. Sometimes I think I want to stay.”
Ronaldo had a similar situation during his time at Old Trafford.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 18/10/2018 07:18:38    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage Index du Forum -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson