ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage Index du Forum
ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage

Suarez was honest about talk he'll be replaced

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage Index du Forum -> Secteur Externe -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Porsrun

Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: 05/11/2018 08:01:11    Sujet du message: Suarez was honest about talk he'll be replaced Répondre en citant Back to top

LUIS SUAREZ has hit back at reports Barcelona are looking to sign his replacement. Barcelona have finally found their feet แทง บอล ฟรี again after a difficult spell saw them go four matches without a win in La Liga. Luis Suarez has been back to his best in recent weeks. The Uruguayan fired a hat-trick in last week’s El Clasico. This weekend Suarez scored a stoppage time winner as Barca came from behind to win at Rayo Vallecano. The 31-year-old has now responded to claims the club are looking to sign his replacement. Reports this week have linked the likes of Timo Werner and Mauro Icardi to the Camp Nou.
“It's normal,” Suarez told Uruguayan outlet Sport 890, translated by ESPN FC.
“First of all, at my age and with แทง บอล ฟรี the career I have had, I have to be above any criticism. Now, when they say Barcelona need a new No. 9, there's nothing strange about it. “Obviously they have to bring players in. I am 31 and Barca have to think, as a club, about the future. They're always going to need strikers, left-backs or whatever position it may be.” During Barcelona’s blip, Suarez received lots of criticism for แทง บอล ฟรีhis lack of sharpness. Since Lionel Messi fractured his arm, Suarez has stepped up and hit exceptional form to soften the blow of losing the Argentine.
“With respect to the criticism, I'm happy when I help the team even if I am not scoring goals,” Suarez added.
“When they said that I was fat and out of shape, that was after the Super Cup game against Seville. I'd started training on Tuesday and on Saturday we had the game.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 05/11/2018 08:01:11    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ACADEMY - Guards of the empire’s heritage Index du Forum -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson